Temperature Humidity Climatic Test Chamber
High and low temperature hot and humid test chamber
High-low temperature hot and humid test chamber is widely used in aviation, aerospace, electronics, instrumentation, electrical products, materials, auto parts, plastic and rubber products, chemicals, building materials, medical, photovoltaic and other industries.The hygrothermal test, alternating humidity heat test, constant damp heat test, high temperature and high humidity test, and high and low temperature test of the test piece were accelerated under the conditions of high temperature and low humidity and heat, so as to analyze and evaluate the performance of the test piece under the conditions of high temperature and low humidity.
Implementation and meeting standards:
GB/T 10589-2008 :cryogenic test chamber technical conditions
GB/T 10592-2008 :high and low temperature test chamber technical conditions
GB/T 2423.1-2008:basic environmental testing procedures for electric and electronic products
GB/T 2423.2-2008:basic environmental testing procedures for electric and electronic products high temperature test methods
GB/T 2423.3-2008:electronic products basic environmental testing procedures constant moisture heat test method
GB/T 2423.4-2008:basic environmental testing procedures for electrical and electronic products alternating humidity test methods
GJB 150.3A-2009:laboratory test method for military equipment laboratory high temperature test method
GJB 150.4A-2009:laboratory test method for military equipment laboratory low temperature test method
GJB 150.9A-2009:laboratory test method for military equipment laboratory damp heat test
GJB 360B-2009:test methods for electronic and electrical components
JJF 1101-2003:environmental and test equipment temperature and humidity calibration specifications
GB/T 5170.2-2008:test method for environmental test equipment of electric and electronic products Temperature test equipment
GB/T 5170.5-2008:test methods for environmental testing equipment for electric and electronic products
New type of refrigeration: compressor refrigeration can achieve any temperature from -70°C to -170°C
Efficient and energy-saving: reduce power consumption by more than 30% during low temperature test
Excellent performance: performance indicators better than national and military standard requirements
Compact size: easy access to the laboratory within 500 liters, saving floor space
Optimize the air duct: based on the professional CFD fluid mechanics design, the air circulation is more reasonable
Simple operation: user-friendly operation interface, one-stop start-up, no professional training
Multiple Protection: ensure the safety of personnel, test pieces and equipment, worry-free use
High and low temperature hot and humid test chamber
Width × depth × height (mm)
Width × depth × height (mm)
A,-40℃~150℃ B,-70℃~150℃ C,-90℃~150℃ D,-120℃~150℃
A,10%~98%RH B, 20%~98%RH C, 30%~98%RH
Linear temperature control
Siemens programmable controller + touch screen + independent development program
Fully independent system, high efficiency stainless steel finned tube heater
Imported electronic humidity sensor
Importer-type scroll compressor
Temperature and low noise motor, stainless steel centrifugal impeller
High-quality carbon steel plate, phosphating electrostatic spray treatment
Inner box material
International standard SUS304# stainless steel mirror treatment
Hard flame retardant polyurethane foam
High and low temperature environment-friendly silicone rubber seal
RS232 communication interface, USB data interface
Sample holder 1 set, test lead hole 1 set
Recorder, Remote Control Software, Insulated Sample Holder, Split Manipulator, Dry Air Purge
Leakage, short circuit, motor overheating, heater overheating, humidification, water shortage, compressor overpressure, overload, multiple overtemperature protection
Ambient temperature: 5~35°C, relative humidity: ≤85%RH, no strong vibration, electromagnetic radiation, no dust and corrosive substances around
1.temperature performance parameters are in the ambient temperature of 25 °C, studio no load conditions, in accordance with GB/T5170.2-2008 test;
2.according to the specific requirements of users customized non-standard high and low temperature test box;
3. This technical information is subject to change without notice.
Common faults and solutions for high and low temperature damp heat test chamber
1. In the high temperature test, if the temperature change does not reach the test temperature value, the electrical system can be inspected and the faults can be eliminated one by one. If the temperature rises very slowly, it is necessary to check the air circulation system to see if the regulating baffle of the wind cycle is normal. On the contrary, check whether the motor of the wind cycle is running normally. If the temperature is too high, you need to set the PID setting parameters. If the temperature rises directly and the temperature is over-protected, then the controller fails and the control instrument must be replaced.
2, the low temperature can not reach the test index, then you have to observe the temperature change, the temperature is very slow, or the temperature has a tendency to rise after the temperature reaches a certain value, the former should check, whether it will be before the low temperature test Dry the studio, keep the studio dry, and then put the test sample into the work room and then test it. If the test sample in the work room is too much, the wind in the workroom cannot be fully circulated. After eliminating the above reasons, It is necessary to consider whether it is a malfunction in the refrigeration system, so it is necessary to ask a professional for maintenance. The latter phenomenon is caused by the poor use of the equipment. The ambient temperature at which the equipment is placed and the location where it is placed (the distance between the rear of the cabinet and the wall) must meet the requirements (as specified in the operating instructions for the equipment).
3. In the damp heat test, the actual humidity will reach 100% or the actual humidity will differ greatly from the target humidity. The value is much lower. The former phenomenon may be caused by the drying of the gauze on the wet bulb sensor. Whether there is water shortage in the water tank of the ball sensor, the water level in the water tank is automatically controlled by a water level controller. Check whether the water supply system of the water level controller is normal and the water level controller works normally. Another possibility is that the wet gauze is hardened due to the long use time or the purity of the water supply, so that the gauze becomes hard and the gauze can not absorb moisture and is dry. The above phenomenon can be eliminated by replacing or cleaning the gauze. The latter phenomenon is mainly because the humidification system does not work. Check the water supply system of the humidification system, whether there is a certain amount of water in the water supply system, whether the water level control of the humidification boiler water level is normal, and whether the water level in the humidification boiler is normal. If everything above is normal, then check the electrical control system, which should be repaired by professional maintenance personnel.
4. When the equipment suddenly fails during the test operation, the corresponding fault display prompt appears on the control meter and there is an audible alarm prompt. The operator can quickly check which type of fault is involved in the troubleshooting chapter of the operation of the equipment, and then ask the professional to quickly eliminate the fault to ensure the normal operation of the test. High and low temperature constant temperature and humidity test chambers will have other phenomena in use, which requires specific phenomena, specific analysis and elimination. The high and low temperature constant temperature and humidity test chambers should be regularly maintained, the condenser of the refrigeration system should be cleaned regularly, the moving parts should be lubricated according to the instructions, the electrical control system should be regularly maintained and checked, etc. These tasks are indispensable.
Constant temperature and humidity test chamber daily maintenance
(1) The ground around the fuselage and the bottom should be kept clean at all times.
(2) The equipment should be cleaned of internal debris before operation.
(3) When opening or closing the test object, do not let the test object touch the door seal
(4) When the test object is taken out after the time has elapsed, it must be ensured that the device is turned off.
(5) The refrigeration system is the core of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber. All copper tubes are leaked once every six months. All functional interfaces and welded joints must be disposed of immediately if there is any oil spill.
(6) The condenser should be regularly maintained and kept clean. The dust paste will cause the compressor to be high pressure, the switch will trip and cause false alarm. Use the vacuum cleaner to remove the dust attached to the condenser heat sink or use it after starting. Brush or blow dust with a high pressure nozzle
(7) After each test, clean the tank with clean water, then raise the temperature to dry, keep the box dry.
(8) Circuit breakers and over-temperature protectors provide the safety protection of the test products and operators of the machine, and should be checked regularly.
Zhongkemeiqi (Tianjin) Technology Co., Ltd, which is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the research, development, production and sales of many kinds’ climatic chambers.
We have passed the ISO9001 quality management, and our team consists of several senior experts who have been engaged in the development, manufacture and maintenance of environmental test equipment for many years.
Temperature and Humidity test chamber,
Rapid Temperature Change test chamber,
Thermal Shock test chamber,
Temperature and Low-Pressure test chamber,
Temperature Humidity and Vibration test chamber;
Ultra-Low Temperature Chamber /Solution,
Aging test chamber (UV, Xenon lamp, Ozone) ,
Rain / Sand Dust test chamber,
Vacuum drying oven, …
Q1: How can i get a quotation?
A1: Kindly provide us your details request (inner chamber size, temperature range, humidity range, power supply, product, etc.), leave us an inquiry or email and we will response promptly!
Q2: What's your temperature & humidity range?
A1: Our standards temperature range is -70℃~+180℃, 20%~98%RH.
We also can do Ultra low temperature to -190℃ .
Q3: What's your rate of heating & cooling?
A3: Our standards rate is average 3℃/min for heating, 2℃/min for cooling.
3℃/min,5℃/min,8℃/min,10℃/min,15℃/min linear or non-linear speed is available for us.
Q4: What's your warranty?
A4: 12 Months (Noted: free spares parts can be offered during warranty period, exclude consumables and man-made damages), life-time technical service